Amboseli Lodge offers a spectacular view
of the majestic Mount Kilimanjaro. It is set amongst lush tropical gardens
and tranquil ponds; this lodge is a veritable oasis in the dramatically
arid surroundings of the Amboseli National Park. Walking safari around the lodge grounds
guarantees close encounters with numerous species of birds, vervet monkeys
and occasional baboons.
Amboseli Lodge in
Amboseli national park offers the highest possible standards of service
together with "old world" bungalows and more modern (but
traditionally styled bedroom blocks). The safari lodge's large lounge features
a fireplace that provides an ideal ambience to
unwind from a long safari day, enjoy an evening drink, and share
memorable experience with fellow travelers from all around the
Other facilities and features of Amboslei lodge
- A swimming pool set amongst acacia trees with full view of Mount
- The main restaurant, also with a picturesque view of Mount Kilimanjaro,
serving a variety of international and local cuisine
- Traditional Masai dance show to entertains the guests.
- A resident anthropologists present an educational
lecture on the Masai culture.
- Private bush lunches, dinners, and a visit to the Masai Manyattas
can be arranged